Or make that Spain - check that Basque Country. Getting near to the end of our trip we took a trip to the San Sebastian on a warm and sunny fall day. We did a little shopping, dining, and site seeing.
The inner harbor has this beautiful enamel railing, which is an icon for the city, all along the walkway. If you look closely you may see a skinny dipper behind the lower left corner of the center section. Ok, maybe he wasn't completely bare... and maybe he's not actually skinny, but he's definitely there.
This is what we would look like as Basque peasants, I just realized I've got a water jug on my head.
After an outing to a tapas bar where we encountered several unusual items, including a curiosity we coined "Wonder Balls" we headed for the playground, I'm not sure which kid is having the better time.
1 comment:
Ah, memories! Off to do my daily entry now :)
Post a Comment