Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This is the End

Another NaBloPoMo has come and gone.  Thank goodness, I am plumb out of things to discuss. I'm happy for the opportunity that it gave me to finish blogging the trip to France, I really should have done better at posting as we went along but it's hard to do that and stay in the moment. Luckily we took plenty of pictures and my memory didn't fail me completely after a year. 

I'm wondering what kind of trip would be able to top that? We've tossed around ideas such as Scandinavia, New Zealand, and Japan - I think I would enjoy any of those, but France will always have a special place in my heart because of the memories made and fuzzy friends left behind.  




2 comments:

Stephanie Jean-Louis said...

Moi aussi - your visit was as memorable for us and this pic makes me happy and sad: happy b/c a great friend is holding a great cat and sad b/c I don't have a pic of myself with the best cat ever :( CC's pose (relaxed paw!) and look on his face is so him - I love it!

Stephanie Jean-Louis said...

Oh, and woo hoo for being DONE! Go us!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller