Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo!

It's that time of the year again - time for a post a day, every day, all month long and I must say I am feeling up to the challenge.

I've just taken stock of my current personal interests concerning well-being, home improvement, family, holiday, major purchases, world events, and other misc topics and I think there will be enough to cover the whole month.

I've also learned a trick from a blogger friend that I didn't know existed so I will be "pre-blogging" when possible and "back-blogging" when necessary . How did I not know about back dating posts?!

Here's to NoBloPoMo!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (and that is how the picture of Mont Saint Michel got posted seemingly at random).
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller