Sunday, November 8, 2009

There is Absolutly No Point to this Post


Or this entire blog really. No matter.



Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

2 comments:

Stephanie Jean-Louis said...

You and Jim sure have the moves! I would like to note that I believe you need a more supportive bra, especially in the purple sweater :) P and S both loved your moves as well . . . I heart JibJab.

Son of MCMLXXV said...

It's okay if there is no point, I think sometimes if we look at the internet and cyber culture as a whole, we can say the same thing..that is what makes it fun! Love JibJab, by far one of the best inventions EVER..next to air conditioning of course :)

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller