Been on the road for a few days. Drove to Okanogan on Friday to see family and friends for the weekend. Friday night I met up with some friends from high school for a small get together. It was nice to be able to just sit around and visit. They are a group of really great people. I was bummed because I forgot my camera, I could have used my phone to get a picture but I am always so disappointed in the quality of pictures from the iPhone. I'm hoping the 81-er meet up becomes a semi-regular event. As many times as I have been back over the years, I almost never run into old friends. It's been nearly impossible to stay in touch but he use of "social networking" sites have really made it easier. To Lynn, Bill, Teri and Rick thanks for the fun evening - can't wait for the next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment