I can't believe it! It worked. I've contemplated embedding a youtube video before but have never have the wherewithal to dig around and find out how to do it... but low! And behold!
I am looking for a new pair of trail shoes. The ones I have are already falling apart and with my tumble on the trail the other day I am now blaming them instead of my inattention to where my feet were going. I think the ones above will be the ones if I can find them in orange. They call the color "ong popsicle" but when I read it on the website I read it as OMG Popsicle! Those are definitely the shoes for me. :)
Note: In the process of embedding that video I have torqued my formatting and now words don't automatically roll to the next line when I run out of room. Oh brudder.
Note: In the process of embedding that video I have torqued my formatting and now words don't automatically roll to the next line when I run out of room. Oh brudder.
No comments:
Post a Comment