Sunday, November 29, 2009

Saturday...

Saturday I met up with these ladies and we had a fabulous time! We met at the hotel I used to work back in high school and simply being in that building brought back so many memories of so many good friends, some still around and some long gone.




It made me very glad to be in the company of some very dear friends who I have not spent enough time with over the last couple decades. We spent a good four and a half hours yakking it up, eating and drinking. When we finally left it felt like the years between meetings fell away and I knew we would be doing it again soon. Love you guys. :)

No comments:

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller