Monday, November 30, 2009

The End of NaBloPoMo!

Ok, I didn't post every single day but I did have a post for every day. I will blame a laptop that was in the shop for over a week, forcing me to learn how to post from my phone, and also holiday travel which, while it doesn't make posting impossible, does make it more difficult. Just sayin'.

This was a fun experiment and I still don't know how often I will post going forward. Maybe I'll try every other day for now. I've definitely found more enjoyment in blogging again. For a while I was down to one post a month - hardly worth the effort.

One thing I'm sure of, I was almost ready to shelve this thing but I'm glad my fellow blogger encouraged me to at least attempt this project. Thanks SAJL! Blog on!

No comments:

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller