Sunday, November 15, 2009

iPhone to the Rescue

The MacBook is going in for a visit to the mothership. The fan is running really loudly and I'm not sure how long they will need it. I know there is a way to post remotely via text or e-mail right? If I'm going to keep up with the NaBloPoMo promise I should probably research exactly how... ah yes, should have known, there's an App for that. Crisis averted!

1 comment:

Stephanie Jean-Louis said...

I hope the visit with the mothership is uneventful! If the iphone app is annoying for typing, the email feature is easy, but you do need to set up the super secret email addy before you use it. We're more than halfway through! Woo hoo!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller