Sunday, December 13, 2009

You Can Run...

I have been hiding out from all things Christmas but to no avail. The Holiday Spirit has finally found me. It's time to get on board and get this thing rolling. Dragging out the tree today - yes, the fake tree that killed a little piece of my soul. If it saves the little volunteer fir that's been growing in my flower bed from the axe for another year then it will be worth it.

We don't have any snow yet but are forecasted to get some tonight and tomorrow. Here is a blast from the past.

2 comments:

Son of MCMLXXV said...

I am always ready about this time of year. I think the Christmas music before Thanksgiving was a bit much, but what the heck!

Stephanie Jean-Louis said...

I saw the pic before I read your post and thought WHAT?!? and was relieved that it was a (snow)blast from the past :) We have been dodging snowflakes here! Ack!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller