Saturday, December 19, 2009

Works Better Under Pressure

Like the SR-71 Blackbird which is not built for optimal performance under the relative cool of normal ground conditions, and only achieves full functionality when it gets up to speed and things heat up (that's right, I just compared myself to a Mach 3 reconnaissance aircraft*), I really do think I work better when things heat up and there's a bit of urgency. I am now "up to speed" and ready to battle crowds with a smile on my face. I really do love Christmas - even the crazy parts. I have three days off, one more day of work, then nothing but chill (with a little cross-country driving thrown in) for the rest of the year.

Merry Christmas!

*The Blackbird and I at least originally went into service at about the same time. :)



No comments:

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller