I had the same dream all night last night... I dreamed I was a muffler and woke up - never mind.
Truth is I don't feel too bad at all! The exhaustion part was the second leg of the flight yesterday or today or whatever day that was. I didn't sleep at all during the first leg to Tokyo-Narita but I slept very well on the second leg to Singapore. Well enough that I slept through the suspension of food service due to "moderate" turbulence. That, my friends, is the upside of exhaustion - I put my i-pod on, snuggled up under the nice fleece throw that I brought with me and slept like a baby, albeit a baby who woke up with a stiff neck. Still, all in all, not too shabby. I rolled into Singapore at just before midnight and Jimmy took me on a tour of the hotel grounds to get a little exercise before calling it a day. I might have been asleep before my head hit the pillow and today I feel like a million bucks.
I haven't been able to send e-mail yet due to a Port 25 issue, apparently some ISPs block this port if you go outside their service area. Russell, where are you when I need you?!
This is a pic taken from the alcove in the hotel room looking West.
4 comments:
This is Sarah & Pearl, finally getting a chance to check out this site...We looked at a house today, I'm thinking about getting it. It's a really cute log house behind grandmas.
We love You,
Keep us posted!
Sarah
Pearl...
P.S. Check out sentosa island while in singapore.
Hi Sarah, Hi Mom!
You guys have good timing. I'd just posted for the first time since I arrived. I've heard that Sentosa is a cool place to see and on your recommendation I'll venture out there BUT I'm still not going to let the little fish nibble on my toes! :)
Love you!
Vic
Yay for uneventful flights! So glad you are feeling well and not exhausted! Re: your Port 25 issue, indeed, where is Russell when you need him?!? (Ir)regardless, keep up with the great posts :) I'll be waiting with baited (ha ha) breath to hear about your fish nibbling pedi . . .
So glad you were able to sleep through the moderate turbulance. Makes for a much less stressful flight for you. The picture from your room is beautiful. Great View. I will be waiting for more pictures and fun stories. Have Fun!!
Myesha
Post a Comment