I found a cool little gadget that uses AAA batteries to extend the life of any i-pod up to 14 hours. Since it came with 4 off-brand batteries that didn't exactly inspire confidence I stocked up on 8 more Duracells that should last through at least the first couple legs. I've also been downloading fresh additions to my nano... like Killing In The Name by Rage Against the Machine and Only by Nine Inch Nails also New Soul by Yael Naim and Somewhere over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. I attribute my polar opposite musical choices to the fact that I'm going to the other side of the planet and need to prepare psychologically by feeding my brain the largest musical range possible.
1 comment:
When I first saw Yael Naim and heard New Soul on France's version of American Idol, I couldn't get that song out of my head . . . and then I heard it State-side used in a Nano (?) commercial! I wonder if the rest of the album is as good . . . I also have that version of SOTR on my MP3 . . . that's the song that was played on ER when Dr. Greene finally passed away and it was the first time I heard Israel's version . . . on a happier note, you are almost on vacation!!! Yippee!
Post a Comment