I finally found the perfect pair of in-flight pants. They drape like regular pants but feel more like pajamas or sweatpants. I don't want to look like a complete bum, but since I plan on knocking myself out with Nyquil GelCaps for most of the first leg of this trip something approximating pajamas are in order. I also found a lightweight fleece blanket and small neck pillow to make myself comfortable.
Also, Yoga Today (link at left) has a practice to do before, during and after long flights to help avoid jet lag. Hopefully I will be able to remember some of it since it's not posted this week. I plan on using every tool at my disposal to be fully functional for as much of my visit as possible.
This picture was taken during one of the longer trips I've taken in the last few years. I didn't have time to sleep on this flight since it was only to Shelton and back. I don't look too traumatized, do I. The gorgeous redhead is my sister Sherry. Frighteningly enough she likes to JUMP OUT of airplanes.
No comments:
Post a Comment