Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mahalo Maui


What a beautiful island. The flowers were everywhere, I especially loved these Hibiscus that we walked by every time we went to the beach. We also saw lots of Plumeria and Gardenia.


Ah, the canoe paddlers. If I ever make it back to Hawaii I will get to paddle in one of these canoes. It looks like a lot of work but so very cool paddling off into the sunset. I have a short video of this group that I will try to post later.

And here we are on our last evening before leaving for home, heading out to get a bite to eat. You could do worse than to hang out with these girls for a week.

No comments:

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller