The house-sitter is lined up. The tickets are purchased. Rent-a-car reserved. Hotel rooms booked.
Why do terrorists have to mess with my vacation chi? I hate to quote Rodney King, but really? Why can't we all just get along? What will it take? Is it even possible? Are we as elevated as we think we are? If so, why can't we figure it out and learn to accept each other? That goes for everyone - the "East" and the "West". Does anyone think God (Allah, The Creator, The Source) could possibly be the domain of a single religion? Humans prove everyday that we are far too limited to grasp even turn signals and proper lane changes. How arrogant would we have to be to think we could comprehend an eternal, omnipotent, omnipresent being?
I am still looking forward to this vacation more than I even thought possible, I only wish I felt better about humans as a whole.
1 comment:
Well said! I could not agree more! I'm going on vacation this Friday...it has been two years since I have flown and I am already learning of 100 new and different security measures at the airport. Have fun!
Post a Comment