I feel about airplanes how I feel about diets. They seem like perfectly good things for other people to go on.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Actually, Finally!
After years of hemming and hawing (is that really a word? Spellcheck doesn't seem to object to it) it looks like my spousal unit and I are going to Remulak. We're starting the process of selecting flights and itineraries now...
Not surprised since it was a 70's thing, a little before your time. It's a SNL Coneheads reference? They were aliens from the planet Remulak but told everyone it was a small village in France. "Spousal Unit" came from the same characters... I suggest youtube for a proper Conehead education. :)
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller
2 comments:
I'm sure it won't surprise you that I didn't know that word/phrase :)
(Remember that I didn't know what bumbershoot meant???)
Not surprised since it was a 70's thing, a little before your time. It's a SNL Coneheads reference? They were aliens from the planet Remulak but told everyone it was a small village in France. "Spousal Unit" came from the same characters... I suggest youtube for a proper Conehead education. :)
Post a Comment