Friday, August 15, 2008

B-day Pilgrimage

My friend Jane and I took a road trip last weekend to see our friend Janelle on her birthday. We also visited various sundry relatives which was lovely as usual. The one thing we missed most was our other friend Julie. It was the anniversary of her mother's passing and she was in our thoughts and hearts. Therefore we are now in the planning stages of a road trip to the great state of Idaho sometime before the snow flies. So if you see these 3 beauties this fall on some road heading East be forewarned, they are nothing but trouble.

2 comments:

Trouble the Dog said...

WOO-HOO!!! The kind of trouble I need...

Reluctant Flyer said...

Yep, I grew up with some gorgeous gals! However, I'm not sure the Mrs. would be so pleased with you getting into "that" kind of trouble. :)

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller