Monday, June 16, 2008

The "BALL" game



Saturday was the (what 5th?) annual "Ball"game gathering of the Seattle Posse of the Michael Ball fan club. This is proof that anything and everything has a Michael Ball connection. Basically, this is just an excuse to get together and celebrate Michael Ball's birthday. 

Being a Ball-ett By Proxy, I was of course in attendance and I believe it's in the by-laws that Ball-etts are required to "spread the love" so I dragged my friend Donna along (who is now a Ball-ett By Proxy, By Proxy by virtue of her 2nd "Ball"game).  Fun Stuff! :)

This was also a milestone birthday for Marilyn, Ball-ett Extraordinaire so Shannon had the wonderful idea to do this:


Do these girls know how to party or what? 

No comments:

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." -- Helen Keller